Avoid fire damage with an Inergen installation
The primary causes of fire in server rooms are overheated servers or a short circuit. If a fire should occur, it may have fatal consequences for any business. Repairing the damage may quickly mount to many thousands and valuable data, which is impossible to recreate, may be lost for ever. Subsequent downtime may also prove costly in terms of both loss of revenue and reputation.
But it does not have to be this way. Choose a fire extinguishing system with Inergen and you can avoid sleepless nights.